Saturday, December 31, 2011

Animal Themed Writing Practice

We use the Treasures Reading Series at my school.  We are currently working on Unit 5 - Animals.  Here are a few pages that I made using my favorite - DJ Inkers clipart - to help my kiddos practice sentence writing.  Feel free to grab each of these for your classroom.  :)

Click Here for Pets Sentence Writing Page


Click Here for Zoo Animals Sentence Writing Page


Click Here for Farm Animals Sentence Writing Page


*Be sure to let me know what you think of these.  Suggestions welcome!  :)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your blog with us! I've left you a little award on my blog. Check it out for details. www.foreverin1st.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tammy! I will be sure to "pass it on" when I have a chance this weekend. Amy, glad you can use these sheets. I have joined both of your blogs. Thanks for checking mine out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs. McElveen,
    I have awarded you The Versatile Blogger award! Come by my blog to pick it up!


    Dee:)
    www.OvertheMoonBow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to find someone else who uses Treasures...yea!
    We are also on Unit 5 Animals..this will be a wonderful addition to our Unit..thanks for sharing.
    Barbara bharmor@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete