Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snowman HFW Review

Today has been a crazy day!  When I left for school this morning it was 60' outside.  Right in the middle of teaching whole group reading, I glanced out the window and saw what looked like a gray haze moving across the old baseball field that sits just outside my window.  This "haze" was actually heavy rain that pounded our windows for almost 20 minutes.  (No distraction whatsoever during reading.)  The rest of the day the kids were full of energy.  No wonder...when I walked out of the school at 3:45 this afternoon it was 34'.  WOW - what a difference 8 hours made!  While getting things ready for tomorrow, I needed JUST one more activity so I made a Snowman HFW Review coloring page.  Feel free to grab a copy for your class!  :)  Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you think.  More to come...





 *This activity was made using DJ Inkers clip art from the January Whimzee collection.  So much cute stuff - so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment