Sunday, September 29, 2013

Flash FREEBIE

It has been quite some time since I have posted.  I've been busy, busy, busy between school and my kids' after-school activities.  Does it ever slow down??? I just finished my Graphic Organizers for Unit 2 that follows the Treasures Reading Series.  If you use Treasures, this set is sure to help your students! 

Here is a free sample of what is in the packet for anyone who CLICKS HERE.  If you pick up the freebie, all I ask is that you leave a comment below.  Enjoy. 




















The first person to leave a comment and guess my favorite color will win the whole Unit 2 packet.  Be sure to leave your e-mail in your post.  Have a great week everyone.


11 comments:

  1. It looks great. Hmmm- Is red your favorite color? Thanks for the opportunity.
    yvonneeyrg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great resource!!! Your favorite color is yellow.

    foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i start unit 2 tomorrow. thanks. vhair61215@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is your favorite color orange?

    rachelmd93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your super cute ideas! Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much. I have been searching for someone else who uses the Treasures program. There is just not much out there and this is so great. We just got the program last year and I am constantly making things to go with my units. Is your favorite color green?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Green is my favorite color. :) Please reply with your e-mail, and I will get Unit 2 Graphic Organizers (and more) to you.

      Delete
  7. I am late responding, but still wanted you to know that these are terrific. We are only on week 2 of unit one. So I will be using these for sure.
    THYordan@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amy,
    I forgot to ask, do you have a unit 1 set? Hope so.
    Terry, CA

    ReplyDelete