Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dear Santa,

It is hard to believe that we are two weeks away from Christmas Break.  Our rooms and hallways are decorated.  The kids are excited.  One of my students' favorite things to do each year is write their letter to Santa (which is published in the local newspaper).  We use this template at my Writing Station.  I provide a Toys R Us Big Toy Book and a few other holiday toy books (Wal-Mart, Target) for the kids to look through and make the all-important list!  Please let me know what you think by leaving a comment!  :)

Click Here to get the Santa Letter (DN version).  

 

Click Here to get the Santa Letter (ABC Print version)

Clip art is from my fave - DJ Inkers!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank- you for the freebie! Welcome to the blogging community! I am your newest follower & would LOVE it if you would be so kind to follow me as well =)

    Edana
    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete