Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentine's Day FREEBIES

I have been browsing blogs this morning and have found so many great things that have saved me a TON of time.  First, check out Fran Kramer's blog.  Fran has decided to give bubbles instead of candy for Valentine's Day this year.  She made a cute little tag to go on the bubbles and is giving it away for free.  She also has a great book -  Happy Birthday, Mr. Lincoln available at her TpT store.

Bubble Tags
Next, I LOVE DeeDee Wills monthly Writing Station packets.  The February packet is a great addition to my Writing Station!   It is full of wonderful ideas to keep your kids writing.  The "I Can" pages are great b/c they show kids exactly what is expected.

I used some of my favorite DJ Inkers clip art to make some various February themed writing papers to leave out at my writing station this month.  CLICK HERE to pick up your FREE copy.  :)  Let me know what you think by leaving a comment.  Those happy notes make my day! 

Finally...saved the best for last...Arianne from Ketchen's Kindergarten has a TON of Math Stations for FREE.  Yes, you read that right - FREE!  There are so many great activities on her page.  CLICK HERE to go to her page and grab all her wonderful Valentine math ideas!  The following is my favorite of all the activities b/c some of my kinder kiddos are still struggling with those teen #s.

Ten Frame Count and Create the #


Hopefully, you will find something you can use in your math or writing stations!   :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out - that was really nice!!

    Super cute writing pages! I'm thinking I will definitely use for list-making!

    p.s. Check your inbox - I wrote you a message about math stations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a fellow kindergarten teacher and blogger...and new follower of you! :) Come on over and let's share ideas!! :)

    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete