Sunday, November 13, 2011

Whooo Needs a Behavior Chart?

One of the hardest things about kindergarten is establishing a discipline plan.  The second hardest part is maintaining control of the system throughout the year.  Here is the clip chart system I use in my classroom  Names are written on colored clothespins so it is hard for visitors to see who is on what level when they come and go in my classroom.

Behavior System is posted on the bathroom door in my classroom.
Click here for a copy of this Behavior Management System.

I trimmed the edges, mounted on colored construction paper that matched the page heading, and laminated.  Then I attached each sign to a zebra ribbon with Velcro dots.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I like the design of the product. I also like how there is 6 steps and it explains your punishment/ behavior.

    ReplyDelete