Saturday, June 9, 2012

Font Linky Party



 



Last night I was browsing the web while I couldn't sleep!  I came across a Linky Party hosted by Teachery Tidbits.  Click on the picture above to see original post.  I have never participated in a Linky Party, but FONTS are one of my favorite things!  I love, love, love cool fonts.  DJ Inkers has some of my favorites.  My favorite font collection is Super Fontastic.  I think it is safe to say that fonts make me happy.  The only issue I have with fonts is that some of the cutest ones drive me crazy because they use all lowercase letters with no capitals.  (I think this is the teacher in me coming out because this really makes me crazy when I see these all lowercase fonts - especially when they are so cute!)
 What are your favorite fonts?

2 comments:

  1. Err it drives me crazy about the capital letters, too! Sometimes I just combine 2 fonts to make my own capitals :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    Natalie
    TeacheryTidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete